Social Media

The Apple Princess

I have been looking forward to this shoot for a while! Brooke's mom and I have been talking for several months about what we would like for Brooke's shoot! Brook is a competitive dancer. So i wanted to incorporate something she loved into our concept shoot. I came up with an idea of having apples, and just having her running around the woods. We started out with a "little red riding hood" idea but it sorta morphed into something...better! At 90+ degrees Brooke, her mom Karen, and I met early for hair and makeup! We shot on location in the morning to try to keep cool as much as we could! Brooke did endure some spiders in the woods, bugs here and there, but she took in all in princess stride!   Please enjoy our Journey into the woods with the Apple Princess!
hair/makeup/photos: me..Studio FBJ
Concept: Me, with help from Karen-Brooke's mom-
(thank you for getting the RED TUTU!!)













No comments:

Post a Comment