Social Media

Finding your passion, dream, or style

Lisa and I talked about one week before her shoot. I asked her what her style or passion was, "what do you want to capture about "you"! She explained that she really did not know exaclty what type of settings she wanted, but she loved to travel!

In talking to Lisa, I found out a few cool things that helped me with planning and coming up with ideas for her session!: Born in the Netherlands, she came here right after 9-11, When she was about 6 1/2 years old.
 Lisa says "I adore traveling so I've been all over the US, my home country of course, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, and I'm going to the Caribbean this winter break to learn how to scuba dive! Next  I'll be going with some friends all over Europe in the summer of 2013. This past summer, however, I stayed in the States going to San Francisco, the Grand Canyon, and Vegas. My bucket list is filled with places I must go, and I'm super determined to do every single thing on that list!"

WOW!!!  So I am thinking, I really need to find something for her to remember for her photos, something that captured her essence! I hope you enjoy her set of photos, we had an amazing session!


















No comments:

Post a Comment