Social Media

On the MOVE!

Almost 6 months ago, I moved from my petite home studio(after 2 years) to a small studio space in the Hanover Airpark within Headliners Dance Studio. Over the past six months, my photography has grown leaps and bounds and my little studio in busting at the seams with photos and families coming daily to see photos and get makeup and hair done for photos! I decided I had to look for bigger space. I did not plan to move until January, but a space came up around the corner from my current location, that I could not pass up! So today is the big move!! I have enlisted the help of  The Home Decor Physician.....
Jessica Hornedo, to help design the space. Not only has Jessica so far been an AMAZING person to have around, but her ideas are cost effective and nothing short of AMAZING on a small budget! SO here is a little "before". The Studio Space boasts three rooms. A waiting/seating/viewing area. A photography room and a makeup room resepctivly. Its very quaint and I could not be more excited!!

TOMORROW we will host Homecoming Makeup for students from Atlee and Patrick Henry High Schools. So we are starting BRIGHT and early today! Lots of before and afters coming!!







lounge

makeup room


bathroom (major overhaul coming)

11030 Richardson Road suite b19

No comments:

Post a Comment