Social Media

in the studio with {Mrs. Virginia International 2013}

I had an amazing shoot with Amber Wandtke, Mrs. Virginia International 2013, on Friday! Amber is preparing for the national pageant in July. I was Mrs. Virginia International 2008, so the pageant holds a very special place in my heart. Amber and I talked a long while about how much fun she was going to have at nationals!
As usual when I have state title holders in the studio, I have to toss into the mix, something artistic! Before amber came on Friday, I was brainstorming about what her "whimsical character" could be. I am pretty darn excited as to how it came out. Using natural lighting.. Amber becomes ....The Mermaid. Check it out with her other sneak peaks!








Interested in a headshot, fashion and, whimsical session? email me today for pricing and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment