Social Media

Class of 2014 - Jordan

Its been an amazing season and the guys have really enjoyed being a big part of our Studio this year!
Jordan kicked off our GUYS sessions with this shoot for his 2014 Senior Photos!

How sweet is this??
 Joy,
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know what an amazing experience we had with you!  Jordan's senior pictures were absolutely fantastic.  Having a boy I wasn't sure what to expect but you did such an awesome job!  He had a great time and loved every minute during the photo shoot!  You even did the impossible and got the oldest one to smile for some pictures with his brother, and let me tell you that is no easy feat to accomplish!  Thank you so much for the  wonderful time and the most absolutely amazing photos!  We will be back for some family shots and I will be recommending you to all my friends for their children's senior photos!
Thanks again!
Angi








No comments:

Post a Comment