Social Media

Senior Summer!

We are getting REALLY prepared for this JUNE- OCTOBER or SENIOR SUMMER!! I am so excited! The office has been remodeled and new prints and albums are in the house! As I have gotten busier over the past few years, I have decided to train a few new recruits to help me manage senior season! Mikalya has been under my wing for the past few years, has modeled for me on several occasions, assists with prom and many other studio events. I felt she would be a good one to teach my magic mix of Senior Makeup and hair skills too. Over the past year she has observed and over the past 2 months has been getting together with me in the studio to practice. For her final test, I told her to put together a Pinterest page, pick a model and do the hair and makeup. This would be her "test shoot"

I have to say... she nailed it!

Lexis BEFORE


Hair and Makeup and Test shoot!







 Introducing Mikalya!



No comments:

Post a Comment