Social Media

2012 Graduating Senior-Jessica

Whats most important is that you get a senior session that is about YOU! I think that makes all the difference in the world. Jessica loves to surf, she loves the water and the sand. She loves to be outside! We wanted to capture her beauty in her passions! So, what else to do, but trip out to the water! We met at Pony Pasture to give us a feeling of the outdoorsy water! I told her to bring her surf board, and we would set it up with surf board and all! The James River is pretty high right now. So we had to spend a little time getting the right spot! But we got some amazing shots! I am going to give you a sneak peak below!

What i am pretty exctied about also, is that I am unveling  something BRAND NEW at Studio FBJ! You won't find this anywhere else! Its called a "Senior Second" Mini Movie. It will come at no cost with one of our packages! Next week I have two more Senior shoots I will be featuring those "Senior Second" Mini Videos as well. You will LOVE THEM!
Watch for Jessica's on Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment