Social Media

Video ANYONE?? SENIOR "SECOND" Mini MOVIES LAUNCH at the Studio!

Last weekend, I was telling my daughter all about my "captain" of the cheer squad days, so we pulled out the old photo albums, and looked though old newspaper clippings. Now that I am mother of two, I often wish I had MORE videos to show my kids. Boy, wouldn't it be cool to actually pull out a Senior video! See what my favorite song was, what i looked like...how SKINNY i was...LOL. It got me thinking, that maybe I could do that for my clients! I recently had a photo shoot with the beautiful Jessica. She is a graduating Senior, and I was able to pull together a tiny bit of footage on our shoot. But I put together a keepsake for her that I know she will adore!! I have two bookings this week for Senior pictures and each lady will get a complimentary video with their BOOKINGS! I cant wait to show you how cool these videos are!

Jessica loves the water, surf, sand, and she loves the outdoors. She wanted her overall senior session to reflect who she was and what she loves!! I think we captured it nicely!

Here is a peak at the FIRST Senior Second Reel only found at Studio FBJ!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment