Social Media

The "first" Studio FBJ Senior

This past March I met Paige. She was a Atlee High School Junior willing to meet with me to have pictures taken. I know she did not know much about me, or what I was doing. She was referred by a friend that works at the school. She was told that she would be getting photos in exchange for being a rep for my "brand new" photography portion of my business. I nervously took Paige over to the park and we took lots of photos:


This was my FIRST real Senior! I was so excited and I can say I was nervous! But we pulled it off. I look back now and although I love the photos still, they were with my old camera, on my KIT lens!!!!!
Fortunately she loved the photos and so did others!

Yesterday, I was thrilled when Paige came back to see me for her Drape session in studio. After I did her hair and makeup, I HAD to pull her outside for a QUICKIE fun shoot! She had no idea I was going to do this!

Thank you Paige, for taking a leap of faith on a new photographer and a new venture with me.  Thank you for also being such a great senior rep and promoting STUDIO FBJ to all of your friends! It means so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment