Social Media

The Studio FBJ Difference for your Senior Session

 Everything I have learned when it comes to marketing tells me that I need to "know" whats different about my business. I had to sit and think about this very question most recently. Competing for your business among the top senior photographers in the Richmond area is no easy feat in year -ONE! I had a small goal this year of just shooting a few Seniors. But this was blown away. Blown away because we have had such a huge voice from our Senior Model Team and friends that have spread the word about our studio!  In seeing this happen, I have really begun to realize what is the true difference in Studio FBJ. It really helped answer my thoughts.

What I know about Studio FBJ that is happening now with Seniors:

They are getting the full treatment when they come to the studio with hair and makeup from the "Best" (yep-voted Richmond's Best) makeup artist in Richmond.Its included with every package!

They get to pick through as much wardrobe as they would like to bring as I sit with them and put outfits together that suits their personality and styles. Setting up a real "model type fashion shoot".

They have full control over what THEY would like to capture in their portraits. We talk about what suits them with personality and ideas, and drive to locations based on  outfit choices, colors and  personality-ideas!

They get a full blown model experience. It is a one of a kind session-every time. Built from scratch, every time because they build it together with me! 

I hope to see you in the studio for super fun time! Its really YOUR day to shine like a model and create your own FASHION pages and build your Senior Dream Session from SCRATCH with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment