Social Media

A very {Seniorologie} DAY!

All I can say is....WOW! WOW, WOW, WOW!  Somehow, many months ago, I found the blog Seniorologie, while learning as much as i could about High School Senior Photography. It has been like a light in my day, everyday! YES.... I read Seniorologie everyday! I have not missed one post since i started reading 8 months ago. Seniorologie is an inspirational blog dedicated to the study of senior portrait photography.The goal is to share inspiration and information from many of the awesome senior photographers out there!They post unique sessions, behind the scenes, marketing, business tips and more! Leslie Kerrigan is the Mastermind, Editor, and founder of Seniorologie (and a celebrity Senior Photographer too....and today..... Studio FBJ  and a few of our 2013 Seniors from Hanover, Virginia is on her infamous blog!! 
I actually wrote Leslie in the summer, and told her what a true gift her blog has been to me. A gift to see photographers from around the country share their stories, tips, and ideas. I could not begin to tell her, how her blog has helped me and my business. That's when i got a surprise back! A request for an article!
Today is a very special day, to see Studio FBJ featured on Seniorologie. Thank you Leslie!

 I hope you will stop over and pay my article a little visit!!  

I am over the moon excited as I announce that today....... we are FEATURED ON SENIOROLOGIE!!!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment