Social Media

TOM's and Trees

Working with Lauren and her mom has been fantastic! We had a great day to shoot this past October. She is beautiful, fun, a shear pleasure to be around. She loves to read and she loves her TOMS! We just happened to pass by this beautiful bridge and got the best shot of two of her favorite things! I know she will cherish this for years to come!

Here is what Lauren and her mom had to say about their experience! THANK YOU!

 "Honestly, how many people like getting their pictures taken? All I hear are groans when I tell my kids it's time for pictures. You go to a studio with crying, screaming kids and get pictures with fake backgrounds. Lauren actually had fun doing her senior pictures. Joy's enthusiasm was contagious. It was so hard to narrow down our choices because all the pictures were so good. She had ideas that I never would have thought of. I highly recommend Joy to anyone who needs special occasion photography done. You will LOVE her and her work." Lauren and Cheryl Clugston









No comments:

Post a Comment