Social Media

Featured Session with Atlee High Senior Juliana!

Now that Senior sessions have slowed down for the most part and I am not running like a crazy person, I am going to feature a session each week from our 2012 seniors! I just adore this session I had with Altee High School Senior Juliana! We traveled around to a few beautiful places to find just the right "fit" for the outfits we had put together! At one point, we passed a fence along side of the road and we had to STOP, and jump out to get pictures! I just felt that the location fit her outfit perfect! Of course, the yellow flowers were the perfect find, in the midst of a construction site! You never know what you will find! This field of flowers was around for about 2 weeks and then gone with the passing Fall. Oh how I love to find these special places!










No comments:

Post a Comment