Social Media

Styled Photo Shoot- YOU can too!

I have gotten a lot of fun and positive feedback about this recent shoot below. I had such an amazing day! It was/is my goal this winter to get my studio set up with lighting and I have been working really hard to get things set up perfectly! I just last saw Krysta's mom about a week ago, and I told her what i was doing, and she told me Krysta would LOVE to help! So I asked Krysta, a Hermitage High School Senior, that I had photographed this past summer, to come into the studio at first to model with the studio lighting. Then I figured, while she was going to be there, I would take a few Holiday styled photos to use in a few of my marketing pieces!
A Styled Photoshoot is one that we will be launching in 2013 that you can take advantage of as well. It is a themed shoot, with clothing and props brought in my me. We also style the makeup and the hair around the theme that we are going for. In this case, I was thinking Holiday Vintage.  To learn more about the cost of a themed shoot visit the web site at www.studiofbj.com

The first set is a few shots from our studio venture. I wanted to try two different color backgrounds and a few ideas! Krysta's clothing was also styled by the studio in these below.
The next set is the outdoor portion! Boy, did we find the perfect spot in the woods, with filtered light!
 

Studio:





Holiday Vintage:


















No comments:

Post a Comment