Social Media

Hosting {Miss Teen} United States

How did i get this lucky? I launched Pageant Couture in January! This is an offering for upscale couture headshots, and whimsical fashion shots for pageant participants. I like to think of my Pageant Couture as something a bit different.

Since then, I have been visited by Ashley Greefield, Miss Teen United States 2011, Jamie Hughes, Miss Virginia United States 2012, Lauren Watson, Miss American Teenager-Jr., The Buena Vista and Rockbridge 2012 Titleholders (preparing for Virginia United States Pageant) and Brandi Pope, Mrs. Virginia America 2012
 (and a few others that are competing-so they will be on here later :) )

I got a call last week from the National Director of the Miss United States Pageant, asking if we would host a photo shoot for the reigning Miss Teen United States, Lacey Morgan!! OH GOSH! How exciting! (and there is more...but in good time) It has been a whirlwind few months and I feel like I am on cloud 9!
So, Lacey Morgan, Miss Teen United States came to the studio on Monday along with model Lydia Holman. Lydia and I have worked together before, so it was wonderful to see her! If you are out and about, you can pick up a copy of Virginia Bride magazine and see her right on the cover!! My plan was to give Lydia a few looks that she had never had and we also had a big plan for Lacey, working with peaches and browns to give her a whole new look as well!
Jennifer Saunders, MUA came in to complete Lacey's look, while I worked with Lydia. :)








Break for Pizza Party lunch!


And here are some from the shoot!

















No comments:

Post a Comment