Social Media

{the most} amazing weekend.....'14 Senior Model Team

I can not believe its all done! I fell into bed each night, exhausted. I could hardly sleep thinking about the whole Model Team production. I worried about everything, but in the end, it was the most amazing weekend. Full of laughing and trying NEW hairstyles!
I could not have pulled off the Studio FBJ Senior Model Team with 17 students from 4 area high schools(in my SECOND year) without friends and family, -my volunteer staff that helped.
Today, I am starting to edit, there is SO MUCH! Where to begin?

I would love to start with a few outtakes this snowy Monday morning of the weekend and of the team of ladies that helped with this whole production!

Maggie Weber, Katie St. George, Jennifer Saunders and Jessica Hornedo made up the Saturday Staff!
Not pictured (Mikalya Hornedo and Joyce Welch on Sunday)...but check out our Instagram page for LOTS of behind the scenes!




 With out the help of these ladies above, I could have not pulled this off!
Jess and Jenn did makeup and hair while I was taking studio photos for our casual look.
Joyce did all of the updos' for our Masquerade ball, and Mikayla was in charge of our face gems and feathers for Sunday.
The women helped with wardrobe and on location with everything!
Katie filmed the whole two days and will have a video ready for us soon!






Thank you Mankin Mansion for having us!

Thank you Waggie Family for letting us run around your farm!

 Coming next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment