Social Media

{April} came in like a LION!

Holly April, Batman!

The first two weeks of April was filled with amazing memories both from my little beach trip for Spring Break with my daughter Madison and our friends Regina and Brianna to Mrs. Virginia America pageant and the crowing of a new 2013 Mrs. Virginia, to having Little Miss, Junior Teen and Miss United States 2012 in the Studio. Model shoots and High School Senior shoots rounded out the two weeks!!
Plus... I registered with fellow photographers Kristie Bradley and her sister for the Seniorologie Shoot Out in beautiful Charleston South Carolina in September...EKKKKK!!!

I think I just may have to blog about the entire two weeks in more than one post!! Its just too much to share! So I am back!! I can't wait to share some of the stunning photos I have gotten over the past few weeks! Stay tuned for Wednesday when I share my Mrs. Virginia-America photos!

The {chilly}girls Virginia Beach Trip -Spring Break 2013
Photos via IPhone! LOL courtesy (Regina Brown-Professional IPhone Photographer).....LOL!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment