Social Media

Mrs. Virginia America weekend in {South Hill}

It all started on Friday morning, April 5th. I traveled to South Hill, Virginia to do hair and makeup for a few contestants for the Mrs. Virginia-America Pageant and also for, Brandi, Mrs Virginia 2012. I am also the hair and makeup sponsor for the winners shoot with photographer, Larry Wright, Sunday morning.
I am a former Mrs. Virginia (2004) so it is like a big sisterhood coming to the pageant and I love to see all of my friends and its such a warm welcome.
Larry Wright is the official photographer of the pageant. He is excellent and caught several shots (that I have borrowed from the Mrs. Virginia facebook page).



The Contestant dinner party Friday Night at Kahills Restaurant.

With Darla (Mrs. VA 2007) and Brandi 
Photo by:Wright Solution,LLC
photo by:Wright Solution,LLC

With Mrs Virginia Beach and her husband 
Photo by: Wright Solution,LLC


Mrs. Va 2007, 1999, 2012, 2004, 2011 — Darla Cline, Maria Beall, Brandi Pope, Joy Welch Pfister(me) and Rachel Marie Travis

with Kahills Owner; photo by: Wright Solution,LLC
all of the beautiful contestants in opening number; photo by:Wright Solution,LLC

photo by: Wright Solution,LLC; hair and makeup by me


Congratulations to the winner, Erin Brown, Mrs. Virginia America 2013.

Although I do sponsor the pageant and the winner for a photoshoot at the studio(Studio FBJ), I was unsure if Erin would be able to get to the studio during her year of reign, being that she lives so far west in the state. So I had to take her photo, after we were finished, just so i could have something of my own to put on my web site!!



photo by me!



No comments:

Post a Comment