Social Media

A {dream} come true

I still can hardly stop the tears as I share this. Its a dream come true-really. Each of the FIVE national titleholders from the Miss United States Pageant visited my studio over the spring. First I was overwhelmed with happiness that the national director, Chris Wilmer, would take a chance on relatively new place and new photographer to pageantry to send the girls too. Second, when he told me that they planned to use the photos for big things, I was waiting to see what would happen!  I mean, these ladies were ALL over the country taking pictures with the most amazing photographers- monthly!! To have my pictures displayed like this, my heart is overflowing.... I just cant not thank the Miss United States organization enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment