Social Media

{Beauty} Portraits Launch Today!



Beauty: {Grace, Charm, and Glamour}

Today, after weeks of preparation, I am excited to launch part II of Studio FBJ, Beauty Portraits.

With use of studio lighting and natural lighting, I invite you to come experience something special.

Its something all women will enjoy. Featuring a session of hair and makeup followed by a styled session of natural and indoor lighting, we will create a beautiful session like none you have ever experienced! I am excited!

To help me launch, Lisa S. came in to model for us, to show off a few different looks.
 I wanted to get a "before" photo of Lisa, but in fact, I almost forgot! I have already set her hair, when i remembered! So we grabbed a HAT! So she has a super cool looking before photo! LOL!

Here are a few photos below of her session!

More info so you can come experience a session? Email me!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment