Social Media

Beauty Sessions {continue} I heart these!!

"I have always admired the beautiful pictures of the celebrities in the magazines as I am waiting in line at the grocery store. Then I would imagine how it would feel to be on a fancy photo shoot. Well, I have to say that I no longer have to imagine that one. My daughter took her senior pictures (which I absolutely love!) with Joy so I decided to book a beauty session for myself. I truly felt like a movie star sitting in the make up chair getting my hair and make up done. Joy made this experience so much fun! She helped me to pick out my outfits and what jewelry to wear. I was so excited to see the pictures and once I did I was convinced Joy was a magician! The pictures came out so beautiful! I showed my husband and he said that his heart skipped a beat when he looked at them. Thank you so much, Joy Welch Pfister"-Jessica H.
  Before/After



 

No comments:

Post a Comment