Social Media

{Dancer} Beauty Part II

It all started with a RED Dress and a blue antique couch. When I got the blue couch for my studio I could not stop thinking about how I wanted to photograph a girl in a red dress on the blue couch. I put together the entire wardrobe for Claire around a red dress I found and a TUTU I borrowed! Threw in some Christmas present grey ribbon and I had a unique outfit for under $5 bucks(yes, the dress was on sale)!!

Claire is a dancer at Headliners Dance Studio and although I did get shots in one of her Dance outfits, I wanted to have a little extra fun first! We designed her makeup around a clean, beautiful natural style using a few different MAC products that I bought last week.

Starting with Bare Study Paint Pot as a base and adding a bit of
Eyeshadow: Wedge
Gel liner: Dip Down over her lash line, keeping it nice and thin with a bit of Black mixed in to pop her blue eyes!
 Black Mascara, and a bit of wedge pulled under her lashes on the bottom
 Blush: Tenderling,- we did mix in a bit of bright pink to pop her cheeks more!
 Lips: I just bought Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie and then added a bit of light pink right in the center.


Then it was time to get into the dress and the tutu and added hair flowers!!!Claire was willing participant for this!! I loved putting this outfit together!





HERE WE GO!








And then, of course we did a bit of "dance" in one of her outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment