Social Media

{Holy Moly} a Paradise Oasis

One word: MAC
When my friend said she wanted to go to the MAC store at Tysons Corner for her Birthday, I just simply asked when the car was leaving!
Visiting MAC is an oasis of fun and MAKEUP! I once heard an old friend say (in reference to Harley Davidson) if I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.
After our MAC attack, we had lunch and spread our stuff all over the table at the restaurant! The male waiter smiled and the female hostess, said "makeup day"? -oh yea. At one point in our giddiness the words "Holy Moly" came out as an expression of joy! I have not heard THAT used it a while and i just thought it was so funny,... we were so out of control with our colors, prep and primers, eye stuff and blushers!
Sooo I am pretty excited to try some of my new stuff! Although, at some point I believe I have had most of these below and run out. (i have so much makeup in the studio!) So here is the deal. I have a beauty shoot coming up with a beautiful young dancer! I am going to use these some of my colors below and tell you just how i did it! Won't that be fun?
So: here is the run down of some of the items i got today that I will use in the shoot:

Eyes:
Paint Pot: Bare Study
Eyeshadow: Vanilla and Wedge

Gel liner: Dip Down
Blot Powder: Medium
Blush: Tenderling
can YOU imagine how this is going to look..... :) Holy Moly!










No comments:

Post a Comment