Social Media

{Dancer} Beauty in the Studio

This week I have two dancers inside the Beauty Studio for Beauty Couture Portraits!!  I am excited since this is an opportunity to give them something different than anything they have ever had! Usually its a stand and pose quickie (almost like the school photos) that they get of their beautiful costumes. This is so much more fun, with hair and makeup and a treasure of a photo to have like none other!

On fridays blog post, I will be going through the process from beginning to end with our chosen MAC colors that I got last week with our other dancer! I am pretty excited! I may try to also do a litle instagram behind the scenes, so watch for that #beautyportraits. So here are a few shots of our first beautiful dancer this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment