Social Media

Pageant Couture {launch}

 My goal this winter was to get my indoor studio fired up with lights. Its been a work in progress since November. As of late,I have been so fortunate to have had numerous opportunities to take photos this winter of amazing people in the studio!
As a former Mrs. Virginia-America and a former Mrs. Virginia-International myself,  pageantry has been a part of my life since 2003. I have been a contestant, author, coach, mentor,  Director (including winning Director of the Year), and hair and makeup artist. I love pageantry.  So it is with a full heart that I launch Pageant Couture! I had an AMAZING opportunity to photograph two beautiful ladies, titleholders....Ashley Greenfield, Miss Fredericksburg (former Miss Teen Virginia United States and Miss Teen Unites States) and  Jamie Hughes, Miss Virginia United States, (former Miss Teen Virginia International)  this past Sunday to help me launch! I am so thrilled that they took time out of their busy college lives and appearance schedule to travel over 2-3 hours to Richmond to see me!
The photos are infused with my twists of  Natural and Studio lighting, my studio specialty, and I am excited about what the future holds for this!
If you or someone you know is interested, please visit the new Pageant Couture Catalog featuring prices and information.




No comments:

Post a Comment